Terms and Conditions
Effective date: 1 February 2021
1. This website is owned and managed by Anjali Harikumar. These Terms set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and the services we offer. By accessing or using the website for our service, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. The Service and all materials contained or transferred therein, including, by way of example, text, graphics, logos and all related intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of Anjali Harikumar. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in these Terms will be considered as a license in or under such Intellectual Property Rights and you agree not to sell, license, modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, adapt, unless authorized by Anjali Harikumar.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Anjali Harikumar can under no circumstances be held liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising from or relating to the use or inability to use the service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Anjali Harikumar assumes no responsibility for (i) errors, errors or inaccuracies in the content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature, resulting from accessing or using our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access or use of our secure servers and / or any personal information stored therein.
4. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Therefore, it is necessary to periodically review these pages. When we change the Terms in a material way, we will notify you that major changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the website or our service after such changes constitutes acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to the terms or future versions of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or service.
5. After filling in any form on the site, with the exception of the contact form if the newsletter option is not checked, you agree to receive messages and promotional materials from us from time to time, by e-mail or any other contact form that you can provide us (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you do not wish to receive such promotional materials or notices, please notify us at any time or unsubscribe from the "unsubscribe" button in any e-mail we send.
6. We reserve the right not to give a full refund of our courses when the course completion is equal to or higher than 50% of the product.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]